Sunday, June 1, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #48- Fruit rollups

Everyday when I get home from practice, the neighbor girl is playing outside. When she sees my car she stands up and runs over to me right away. The other day when she ran over to me she asked me in the cutest voice, "Chelsea, do you have any Fruit Roll-Ups? The tattoo kind?" Sadly, I did not have any for her! Well, yesterday I was asked to babysit her. Before going over, I went to the store and bought some tattoo Fruit Roll-Ups for her. She loved the surprise and the fact that I remembered, "Ahh Chelsea you remembered!" 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment