Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #50- Lemonade stand

I was driving home from practice today when I suddenly saw a lemonade stand. I turned around as quickly as I could to buy a glass. I walked up to the little kid running the stand and asked him how much it was. He told me only 25 cents, so I pulled out a dollar and told him I did not want any change. He smiled really big and said thank you at least 3 times! I know it isn't much at all but I remember when I was younger I would set up lemonade stands and if I only made 5 dollars I would be happy. I hope this little kid had a successful day of selling lemonade and made all the money he had hoped for.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment