Thursday, July 31, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #52- Replacing

During the beginning of softball season this year we had a scrimmage and I was playing outfield. It was super sunny outside and of course I had forgotten my sunglasses. I asked if anyone had an extra pair and one of my teammates offered me hers. During the scrimmage I had a collision with another teammate and the glasses didn't make it... they broke. I felt awful! We had our end of the year banquet the other day, so I decided to purchase her a new pair of sunglasses! She was surprised to see them, especially because she told me a million times not to worry about it! I don't think she thought that I even remembered breaking them! I hope these new ones last longer than the others did! 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment