Friday, September 5, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #53- Lessons

I play softball, and several months ago a parent asked me if I would give their little girl pitching lessons. At first I was hesitant, because I did not think I would be the best at it. Well, I gave it a shot and and here we are now... I'm still giving her lessons, and I even started helping out other girls on her team. I've learned that the knowledge you have isn't meant for just you, it is meant to be shared with others. She is such a talented player, and I am glad I got the opportunity to work with her. I guess you can say we both have taught each other a lot.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet article. Love hearing acts of kindness. Hears another great article to share with the kids;
    https://www.famtivity.com/blog/happiness-and-love-outbreaks-racing-out-of-control-officials-say/

    ReplyDelete