Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cleaning the car

Today I went to go vacuum my car out, and at the car wash there are 4 vacuuming spots, but only two vacuums. When I got there, there were 2 other cars, so that meant I had to wait a couple minutes for a vacuum. It wasn't a big deal, it was actually nice because it gave me time to throw away trash and take out all the random things that needed to be taken home. The man that I was parked next to finished using the vacuum, but instead of just driving away, he put another quarter in, handed me the vacuum, and said "here you go." I know it was only a quarter, but it made me smile that he did it anyways! It is truly the little things in life.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment