Thursday, October 9, 2014

You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream

My friend Collin, who has been on this blog before, came home to visit from college last weekend. My friend and I hung out with him, and we made pumpkin bars. After making them we had so many left over, so we decided to deliver pumpkin bars to our friends around town. On of our friends who wanted one was at McDonalds, so we drove over there and we ended up talking to them for a while. While we were there I saw a man walk out with an ice cream cone. I made a little comment, "That looks so good, I want one." and left it at that. Several minutes passed before we drove away. As we were pulling away Collin said, "go through the drive thru." So we did, and he ordered an ice cream cone and gave it to me. It was such a small gesture, but it made my heart happy that he remembered my little comment and did that for me. I am blessed with some pretty great friends.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment