Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Thank you Brady

A few weeks ago Brady had his fourth birthday party and I was invited! It was held in our high school's gym. There were basketballs, dodgeballs, scooters, bowling pins, a piñata, and our high school's mascot even stopped in to say hi! I had a lot of fun. Today I received a thank you card from Brady for coming and it made me smile. Brady has been mentioned in this blog multiple times before. He is so thoughtful especially for only being four. I had a blast at your birthday party, Brady. You have proven that a simple thank you is a great way to make someone else's day. You certainly made mine

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment