Friday, January 17, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #1- Help out a friend.

Sometimes we take our friends for granted. We think that our friendships are something that won't ever end because that would just be crazy, right? We forget the whole process of how we become friends. Friendship is about having someone to count on. I decided for my first random act of kindness I would help out my best friend. I told her I would rebound for her. She had a big basketball game in a couple of hours and she wanted to take a couple shots before going. To a few this may not sound like I did much, but she said with me getting the ball for her every time she probably got in an extra 20-30 shots. She played a great game that night and I'm happy I got to help her practice doing what she loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment