Thursday, January 30, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #13- Can I get a ride?


Mornings suck for almost every high school student, waking up before noon is nearly impossible for us. However, it makes it a little easier when you get to talk to someone who is always full of energy every morning. I have known this kid for a couple of years, he lives just a few streets away. Every morning I receive a text from him that says, "can I get a ride?" and every morning I say yes! When I didn't have a car I hated having to wait for my parents to come pick me up and drop me off at school. Not only that, but it doesn't make sense to have parents drop you off if someone nearby is already going there. Picking him up before school is an act of kindness that I truly enjoy doing every morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment