Sunday, January 26, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #8- Cookies for Co-workers

A couple months ago I was hired as a cashier at a car detail/wash. The workers there were all patient with me as I learned what to do and they were all very welcoming and nice. The first few weeks they all would come check up on me during my shift to make sure I didn't have any questions. When it's a slow day they all come up by the cash register and tell stories and jokes, they make it such a great place to work. They all work on the line, which means they are outside in a garage like building washing the cars. In the winter it gets pretty cold out there. To stay a little warm they come inside to get coffee multiple times during the day. For this random act of kindness I left cookies in the break room, right next to the coffee for them. They were all gone within 30 minutes, I would say they enjoyed the treat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment