Saturday, January 25, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #7- Laundry Day




















Doing laundry is never really exciting. My mom does laundry every Sunday and when she does she always puts a load in the washer then takes the clothes from the dryer and folds them while watching TV. I bet most of you guys have a routine or a day when you do laundry too. For some people that routine includes loading up all their laundry and taking it to a laundry mat where they have to pay a couple quarters to wash a load of their laundry and then wait there for it to get done. For this random act of kindness I purchased detergent and left it inside one of the washing machines along with 12 quarters and a note that said, "laundry is on me today." I hope I made laundry day a little easier and more exciting for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment