Thursday, January 23, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #6- Ding Dong Thank You

You've heard the saying "be grateful for what you have." Most people after hearing this start to think of physical objects or items such as; food, clothes, transportation, and electronics. We sometimes forget about the little things that we are blessed enough to have, like good neighbors. Not everyone in the world has them. My family is lucky enough to have a family next to us who's company we enjoy. They have the cutest little kids and you can't not smile when you are around them. I wanted to let them know how much I appreciate their family and all the kind things they do for us. I filled a basket up with a book, a movie, a coloring book, crayons, a stuffed animal, cookies, a balloon, free passes to the zoo, and a letter. I left it on their doorstep for them to find and them being the kind neighbors I know they are, they thanked me and let me know they appreciated it. It made this random act of kindness even more enjoyable for me to do:



No comments:

Post a Comment