Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #3- Don't Forget the Popcorn

Popcorn and movies, can't have one without the other. I don't know how many of you go to movie stores now that there are Redbox's on every corner, but have you ever been in a movie store waiting in line surrounded by popcorn and candy? Or even at the movie theater,  when you say "oh, I'm just going to watch the movie, I don't need popcorn." Then the minute you smell it, there is no resisting.  Maybe it's just me, but the nights that I decide to watch movies are usually sudden, last minute plan type of nights. I pick out a movie then go right home to watch it and I never remember to grab myself a snack. For my third random act of kindness I placed bags of popcorn on Redbox machines around town with a note that said "enjoy your movie and the popcorn." Because what's a movie without popcorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment