Sunday, March 16, 2014

Caught in a vending machine

When I buy something out of a vending machine I always worry that whatever I buy is going to get caught on the silver ring and not fall down. A story that I received started out just like this. A woman put money into a vending machine and tried to buy herself some M&M's. Right before the M&M's fell they were caught on the silver ring. The person who sent in the story was someone walking by who saw what had happened. She said, "I was about to walk away, but I knew I had some dollar bills in my backpack." She walked up to the women at the vending machine and said, "Here, I got you." She put in some money and pushed the buttons for the M&M's and when both packages of candy fell she looked at her and said, "Looks like you have two now." This is a true random act of kindness and I know doing what she did made this women's day. 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment