Thursday, March 6, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #39- What goes around comes around

One day one of my teachers told our class about something she had done nice for someone that day. Another teacher she knew had made a mistake and became frustrated with herself, so my teacher decided to  buy her flowers with a note. While she was telling our class this story my teacher explained how it made her feel so much better about herself knowing that she made someone smile who really needed it. For this random act of kindness I wrote a letter and gave the other Peachwave gift card away to my teacher. What she did was amazing and truly changed someone's day for the better and I hope I did the same for her.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page, or  just tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment