Monday, March 3, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #38- Holding the door

Like I said in my very first post on this blog, when someone holds a door open for me I smile. It's simple, but for some reason it's not done often. Most people just push the door a little harder to keep it open instead of taking that extra time to hold it. For this random act of kindness I held open a door during passing time at my school for students as they walked by. While I was doing this a couple girls who were walking towards the door paused, looked at me, then smiled. I think they were surprised to see someone standing there to hold the door open for them. This only took me a few minutes and it brought a smile to someone's face, holding the door for someone can make a difference in their day.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page, or  just tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment