Friday, March 21, 2014

GiftWrapper

I received this email from the GiftWrapper team and I can't believe I had never heard of this before now. This organization shares kindness and makes sure what goes around comes around. Basically how it works is you make a member profile and every month you get to send others gifts based on their interests and others send you gifts as well. It's comparable to a secret Santa but, it's never ending! I'm very glad they emailed me about what they do because, I would love to try it out! If you think you would like to try being a GiftWrapper go to http://giftwrapper.spruz.com/home1.htm and learn more! It's a simple way to make someone smile every month. 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment