Sunday, March 9, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #40- "can I play?"

Today when I was at the mall I walked past those machine rides and I instantly wished that I was still small enough to be able to use them. There was a kid who ran up to the rides as I was walking by and she was yelling, "mommy, mommy can I play?" I remember being a little girl and always asking my parents it I could play on these machines just like this little girl did. For this act of kindness I left money for the little girl so she could ride which ever machine she wanted. 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page, or  just tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment