Friday, May 2, 2014

Arcade game

The other night a girl named Audrey went to the movie theaters. She had some time to waste before the movie, so she decided to go check out the game room. Two little girls walked in a few seconds later and Audrey says, "I saw one of their eyes light up and she yelled, 'Oh my gosh, I want one so bad!' at one of the prizes in the claw machine." Hearing and seeing the excitement in the little girls reminded Audrey of her brother and her when they were younger because they always got this excited about the claw machines. Audrey noticed that she had extra change, so she secretly placed a bunch of quarters around the different arcade games. Audrey says, "As I left the arcade I could distinctly hear one of the girls yell, 'I found some money!'" Audrey, I can only imagine how many smiles you caused by doing this! Incredible!

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment