Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cookies to the fire station

I received an email about a random act of kindness that I had always wanted to try myself! She says, "we decided to give back a little bit to our community by bringing the fire department..cookies that we made." I think things like this are so cool. Firefighter, police officers, paramedics, and so many others work around the clock to ensure our safety, and that is why I love these stories. He added in the email, "we could tell he really appreciated that we took the time to thank them by the look on his face. It wasn’t much but it was an easy way to give back and spread the kindness." Way to go, this is awesome!

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment