Friday, May 23, 2014

"You said you were hungry"

Last night my brother's baseball team had a game. I was sitting down with these two kiddos and they started asking me about my blog. Once I explained it to them, they started listing off ideas of things for me to do. During our conversation the little boy mentioned that he was hungry. Without even saying a word the young girl sitting with us got up and walked away, and neither of us thought much about it. Within a few minutes she came running back with a bag of skittles, sat down, and handed them to the little boy. He said, "whose are these?" She just smiled and replied, "You said you were hungry, so I went to the concessions and bought you some Skittles. Chelsea, take a picture and you can put it on your blog!" This was the best part of my day. It is true, everyone can be nice and pay it forward, and I am so proud of both of them for doing it on their own.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment