Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hungry Hobo

Siblings can be a pain in the butt sometimes, but at the end of the day we love them. Today I received a story from Kaitlyn who knows exactly what I mean. She mentions that her brother and her are not the closest of siblings, but she loves him no matter what. She said when she called her mom to see what he liked from Hungry Hobo Kailtlyn's mom was surprised because Kaitlyn and her brother are usually fighting with one another. She says "When I got to his school and gave him his lunch he was so thrilled. I have never seen a bigger smile on his face." Kaitlyn says, "My hope is that.. he will understand that I love him." She also hopes that her brother decides to do the same for their younger sister one day. Simple reminders like this mean a lot, good job Kaitlyn. 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment