Monday, May 19, 2014

Stuco banquet

Last week the student council at my school had their end of the year banquet. Damaris is a freshman on student council, and to make the freshman feel more comfortable they get paired with a senior stuco member at the beginning of the year. Damaris's senior buddy was Olivia. Damaris says, "[she] has made this year so much more enjoyable! She's one of the sweetest girls I know, and I wanted to thank her for everything she has done for me." At the banquet the student council member spend time welcoming the new members and saying goodbye to the ones leaving. Damaris used this time to surprise Olivia with flowers and a card. "She was so happy! She gave me the warmest hug and thanked me graciously! It felt awesome to have someone who impacted my life so much thank me" Damaris said. Way to be thoughtful, again, Damaris! You're making so many smile! 

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment