Saturday, May 24, 2014

Helping with notes


Today I received a story from a kid named Tony. One of his classmates injured her wrist and it hurts her to write. Tony decided to help her out by taking notes for her while her wrist healed. He says, "Earlier this week, after I finished copying her notes down, .. she apologized to me for putting me through so much work to help her, but ... I really don't mind doing the work because I know I am helping her." I feel like this happens a lot. Not the random act itself, but the apologizing for being helped. Helping others is the right thing to do, no matter what. I'm beyond impressed with your selflessness Tony. Thank you for sharing this story.


Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page,  tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog, or fill out the form under the SHARE YOUR STORY page right on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment