Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ally's Act of Kindness


Ally decided for her random act of kindness she would donate to the domestic violence shelter. She has been learning about different world wide problems recently in a class and domestic violence was a topic brought up. She said, "I don't hear much about domestic violence on a day to day basis, but that does not mean it isn't a huge problem." She donated 20 out of the 35 items on their donation wish list. She said, "Handing the basket over to him instantly made me feel better. I've never really performed a major random act of kindness, I've done little things, but nothing like this. I loved feeling like I made a difference and I can't wait to perform another random act of kindness sometime soon." I'm proud that she not only loved helping, but that she wants to continue. Great job Ally!

No comments:

Post a Comment