Thursday, February 20, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #32- Postcard to children

Today I came across this awesome website (http://sendkidstheworld.com/index.php/send-post-cards.html) this website allows you to send postcards to children with a terminal illness. There are a handful of children on this website and after looking at all of them for a while I came across this kid who reminded me a lot of my brother. His personal section told me that he loved to play ball and that he loved anything with wheels. His picture was also attached and he had the biggest smile on his face. I wrote him a postcard in hopes I could make his smile a little bigger today!

Remember if you perform an act of kindness send in your story and I will post it on this blog: sharethekindness22@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment