Sunday, February 16, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #29-Coupons

I don't know about you, but my mom enjoys coupons! She isn't an extreme couponer who saves hundreds of dollars every time she shops, but she saves a little over 10 dollars when she actually uses them. When she sees something that she knows she has a coupon for she will say, "Oh wait, I have a coupon for that!" and it's adorable because she gets excited that she saved a few dollars. Some may think that is crazy, but a few dollars here and there can really add up. For this random act of kindness I went online and printed out coupons for my local grocery store and left them with certain items. All the items I picked were items that I love or used to love when I was younger. I hope mommy and daddy enjoy saving a couple cents while the lucky kiddo enjoys the yummy treats.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness send in your story and I will post it on this blog: sharethekindness22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment