Wednesday, February 26, 2014

B.I.O.N.I.C


Everyone at one point will experience the loss of a loved one. Although it's something no one should have to go through, it is inevitable. A group at my local middle school, B.I.O.N.I.C or "Believe It Or Not I Care",  decided to set out to do something nice for families going through this tough time by baking homemade apple pies for them. My brother attends this middle school and it is amazing to know that there are amazing groups like B.I.O.N.I.C that are setting a good example for him and the other students. Thank you Gwen and your group for sending in this story and helping us to spread the kindness.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page, or  just tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment