Friday, February 28, 2014

Birthday surprise

I don't know about your elementary school, but when I was in elementary school birthdays were like a holiday. Your whole class would sing to you and you would bring in treats to pass around to all of your classmates. Well, yesterday was my birthday and I got a lovely surprise that brought back that memory. I walked into my 4th block class and two of my classmates had purchased donuts and cookies for my whole class to eat because it was my birthday. I didn't ask them to and that's what made this special. Thanks guys, you made my day.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page, or  just tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment