Friday, February 21, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #33- Donuts for the police




















My school is lucky enough to have two awesome police officers. Every time I see them in the hall I always get a hello, they really do their best to get to know all the students. It can't be easy dealing with some of the things they have to deal with, but I never hear them complain. For this random act of kindness I purchased some donuts for our schools police officers. One obviously enjoyed them, but what police officer doesn't?

Remember if you perform an act of kindness email us your story at sharethekindness22@gmail.com , share it on our Facebook page, or  just tweet about it and add the #kalarkind for it to appear in the right hand column of this blog

1 comment:

  1. I wish some one gave me a box of Donuts good job guys you are really making a difference in peoples lives. From: MUSCATINE HIGH SCHOOL. :)

    ReplyDelete