Monday, February 17, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #30- Flat tire

When I turned my car on today a little light came on that said "check tire pressure",  which means I need to go fill up my tires. I drove to the closest gas station and when I looked in my wallet I had all sorts of change, every coin except for a quarter. I never seem to have a quarter when I need one. I counted out a dollar in change and went inside to get some quarters. I figured I can't be the only person who never seems to have any quarters, so after filling up my tires I left 2 quarters on the machine for the next person who needs their tires filled. It's the little things that some people may not think of that can help people out.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness send in your story and I will post it on this blog: sharethekindness22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment