Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #17- HAPPY meal

Paying for someone's meal is a well known random act of kindness, so I just had to do it! I am only in high school so I don't have enough to pay for a family's meal at a restaurant, but I don't think the price matters as long as the outcome is just as great. I went through the McDonald's drive-thru and got something small, then paid for the guy behind me as well! I gave a note to the cashier to give to him when he pulled up to the window to pay. As soon as he got the note he stuck his head out of his window and yelled "THANK YOU!" which made me even more happy to be able to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Great job girl :) paying it forward makes a huge impact and who doesn't like a little McD's treat once in a while...right? I happen to think the McFlurry''s are pretty special :) Love to you. Great post and keep going!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete