Saturday, February 15, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #28-Change can make a change

Whenever I saw one of these when I was younger I would beg my parents for change! I would drop the money in and right before it would roll in I would quickly grab it and redo it, over and over again. I loved watching them fly around in circles! Sometimes my brother and I would race our coins and see who's quarter would fall in first. Today's random act was not planned, but when I ran into this today I didn't even hesitate. I put all the change I had on me into it. As you can see I enjoyed it just as much as I did when I was little. This was such a fun, quick, and easy way to give back. All the money donated went towards sight and hearing projects around my town, your change can make a change.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness send in your story and I will post it on this blog: sharethekindness22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment