Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spread The Kindness

When I first started this project I had one goal in mind and that was to make someone's day everyday. This past week so many people have began to continuously read my blog to see what I do. I get texts, notes, emails, tweets, and comments thanking me for what I am doing, which has made my goal change. I still want to make someone's day everyday, but I want others too as well. If you like what I'm doing then you should do it too. I'm going to challenge you guys. Spread the kindness and perform random acts on your own! It can be something I have already done or it can be something completely new as well! When you complete a random act of kindness take a picture or video, type out a paragraph explaining what you did and why you did it, then send it to me and I will post your story on this blog!

1 comment: