Thursday, February 13, 2014

Random Act of Kindness #26- Thank you teachers!




Us students complain all the time about how much homework we have, the amount of tests we have that week, and about all the other projects we are assigned. When we complain I'm sure we all hear the same response from our teachers, "Well, I have to grade all of them." We don't tend to think that much about it, but it's true. They do a lot of work and it's all for us. It's not only the teachers though, our counselors, administrators, nurses, lunch ladies, and so many others go above and beyond to help guide us down the right path. The teachers and other staff members are with us 8 hours a day 5 days a week. I haven't had every single teacher, I haven't talked to all the lunch ladies, and I am not completely sure which secretary is in each office. However,  every single person that works for my school has done an awesome job at making my high school experience a great one and they deserve to know that. For this random act I put tootsie rolls and suckers with a note that says, "thanks for all you do!" in each and every staff members mailbox, all 185 of them. Thank you BHS faculty and staff.

Remember if you perform an act of kindness send in your story and I will post it on this blog: sharethekindness22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment